[POLL] Krew Game Day #2

What day should Krew Game Day be on this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
This will be a day that we dedicate each week to playing games with friends and Krew members alike. As a community, I believe that we can come together and make this day just as fun as the old Cod4 days. Each Wednesday i will put up a poll to see what day works best with everyone (To start off i will only be posting weekend days). This will allow the maximum amount of people to participate each week in the game day. Now, simply because you cannot participate all day doesn't mean you should not vote or come to the event. Even if you come for a mere half an hour, that would be a good showing.

For this game day it will be narrowed down to a specific day, and then a specific start time. This will increase the amount of people participating at a single time.

Here are a suggested few games for the Game Day:

Cod4
H1Z1
Battlefield
Minecraft
Team Fortress
DayZ
CS:GO
And many others!

Let us widen our horizons and GAME ON!

If you have any more suggestions feel free to put them by me, i am open to anything :)

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hmm. I think the idea of a weekly game day is great...however, I feel like we should start out small, with no more than 2 games being played. Yes, some people have a bunch of games, but the Krew is built around Cod4. Personally, I would love to try new games, but since we might only have ~20 people who want to play, I think it is too much to pull off, and it is hard to organize. Besides, who wants to be the guy who goes to one game, only to find that no one is there?

Also, for Cod4, which server would everyone meet at? Bolts only? Gungame?

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@PR3C1Z10N Its not like everyone has to play the games that i listed. Its simply a day to get everyone together. Everyone could be playing 6 different games but still be talking in teamspeak. If people wish to play different games together then that's fine, that is the whole point to this day. Last saturday we all got in teamspeak and played CSGO. Not everyone was good at the game, or played it that often. Yet, it was a super fun time for everyone involved. This day gives people an opportunity to play new games without having to try them out solo.

If everyone wants to play a single game together they can. But i'm not trying to restrict people on what game they can and cannot play =p
[DOUBLEPOST=1423078048][/DOUBLEPOST]:bump:

Top Bottom