[CoC] Joining the Krew in CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Since quite a number of people have been wondering how to join us in Clash of Clans, here is the easiest way to do so. :)

First, you have to repair your clan castle if you are completely new to the game, which costs 10,000 gold.
250px-Clan_Castle1.png

Once you have a functional castle, like the one pictured above, you are able to join a clan. Click on the castle, find the Search Clans tab, then search for "The Krunch Krew".

Photo%20Jan%2019%2C%2010%2045%2038.png

We are the first option. From there, you can request an invite and we will get you into the clan, as long as you aren't in another clan already! Make sure that if your username is different from what you go by on the forum, tell us who you are in the request message.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
@Garycheese Ah, yes. I forgot about the trophy limit. I have temporarily lowered it to 200 so the ones who are just starting out can get in. However, it won't be there forever since more trophies means a better ranking!

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
@Garycheese Ah, yes. I forgot about the trophy limit. I have temporarily lowered it to 200 so the ones who are just starting out can get in. However, it won't be there forever since more trophies means a better ranking!
ill hit 200 trophies in around an hour so, so ill try join then

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ethan, that's just a thresold for people to send the request which does by no means affect ranking. Ranking is only affected by cumulative real members' trophies (50% of the 1-10 members' trophies, 25% of 11-20, 12 of 21-30, forgot the last two but I guess those were 10% and 3%). The threshold is some kind of a spam prevention from low lvl players for normal CoC-only clans whcih recruit based on lvl-trophies and not friendship.

I suggest that we either keep the treshold at minumum or (better) do it the other way round. The second option is basically this:
We keep normal threshold to prevent spam;
Those who want to join connect their FB to the game and elders invite them through "friends" tab;
Apple users can as well add elders+ in the gamecentre insted off FB.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
@MikeK Yeah, I remember lowering the trophy limit to 0 so Dude could get in (before we did invite only). I forgot to change it, so the next morning we had 30 new spam members! It was fascinating, but very annoying at the same time.

I say that we keep the trophy limit high, temporarily changing it for any friends that want to join and are low level. That's what I had to do for Gary and Jasmine today. No problem at all.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I just downloaded the game. I will join soon. :rock: KoK

Nevermind. Drains the battery way too fast and i can't really see myself playing this for any amount of time. I'll stick with C&C on the PC.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:cry:

I play it 3-5 minutes at most every time I get on it. And it's usually 3-7 times a day. Mostly to collect the resources and give troops to the folks in the clan need.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
After i closed the game and made sure it wasn't running, it was still showing as draining almost 20% of my battery. Not sure how to stop that other than force stop. Like i said though, i can't see myself playing it much. Maybe i'll try it on my tablet.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Probably an issue with the OS. The game doesn't drain much of anything if the app is not fully closed on my phone. It stops sending/requesting data to the game's server; and it should work the same way on your tablet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443250225,1443250180][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you just want to play it on the PC (or any other Android game/app), you can always install BlueStacks. http://www.bluestacks.com/

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
</thread>
Sorry to derail the thread, but
I just downloaded the game. I will join soon. :rock: KoK

Nevermind. Drains the battery way too fast and i can't really see myself playing this for any amount of time. I'll stick with C&C on the PC.
I have the ultimate collection. We need krew C&C!
Probably an issue with the OS. The game doesn't drain much of anything if the app is not fully closed on my phone. It stops sending/requesting data to the game's server; and it should work the same way on your tablet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443250225,1443250180][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you just want to play it on the PC (or any other Android game/app), you can always install BlueStacks. http://www.bluestacks.com/
A note on bluestacks. I tried it out and it had a whole bunch of services running in the background, a thing I found rather dubious and unnecessary.
<thread>

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
</thread>
Sorry to derail the thread, but

I have the ultimate collection. We need krew C&C!

C&C Matches would be great. I'm not very good, but would still be fun. My RA3 and RA3 Uprising are :pirate: My C&C 3 is legit, but the expansion pack (Kane's wrath) isn't.

We could still play over hamachi. I used to play an old member here over that and had no issues. Maybe i'll break down and buy the UC.

EDIT: See other thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom