Jupiter Ascending

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It's hard to outdo the original Matrix in my opinion, but this still looks like it could be really cool.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Not really sure how this compares to The Matrix, looks like a good movie anyways, I'll put it on my Netflix list ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Was The Matrix trilogy good, or was it just the Matrix that was good? I'm going with the latter.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
reminds me of mass effect a bit. nothing compares to the matrix story, but this coul be a good film in itself

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Prometheus honestly since I no longer trust the trailer, other safe havens, kind star war etc ...
remember that :

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Prometheus was good but can´t stand a single change against the Alien Movies.

Jupiter Ascending looks good as well but i don´t think it will be any better than Matrix (1.Part)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
2nd two matrix movies were poop.

First was suh gud bruh
[DOUBLEPOST=1418739444][/DOUBLEPOST]The second two were just a bad idea. It was quite obvious that the first movie's ending was meant to be final. The second two do nothing but take away from the first, imo.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
2nd two matrix movies were poop.

First was suh gud bruh
[DOUBLEPOST=1418739444][/DOUBLEPOST]The second two were just a bad idea. It was quite obvious that the first movie's ending was meant to be final. The second two do nothing but take away from the first, imo.

How would the ending of the first one being a final? I saw it as "what comes next" not that it's all said and done now. In a way I can see it because he "hacked" it, but surely it wouldn't be that easy IMO, I liked all 3 of them but I'm in to that SYFY stuff too lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I guess they were all okay movies.

But compared to the first, the second are trivial.

And I feel you on that scifi shit bruh

Top Bottom