IT-support guy
|K3| Member
[DOUBLEPOST=1418570832][/DOUBLEPOST]More absurd music videos:

[DOUBLEPOST=1418570889][/DOUBLEPOST]

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
come to daddy is so wierd, the music is good though.. good gaming music.

this isn't really a wierd video, but good song

Sabali_2

IT-support guy
|K3| Member
"Richard D. James is quite simply one of the most talented, influential, prolific and enigmatic people to ever create electronic music. Arguably the Godhead of the entire 'intelligent dance music' movement, he crafted works that sounded so far ahead of their time that they could genuinely strain a listener's credulity - and more than just that, he made a lot of them. His first four albums (and several EPs) are widely hailed as masterpieces of experimental electronica, and they cover sub-genres as diverse as minimalism, ambient, drum 'n' bass, pseudo-industrial and straight-up rave music - often within the confines of a single album. More recently, he's drifted off the map to some extent, preferring to release sporadically, and often under psuedonyms, with the gap between proper album releases growing ever larger. And yet, his name carries so much weight that every release associated with him still demands immediate attention and excitement from listeners and critics alike."
[DOUBLEPOST=1418650321][/DOUBLEPOST]This is is just little bit weird music video:

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
"Come to Daddy" gave me nightmares when I was a child :D

Good music though, as Storky said.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418676305][/DOUBLEPOST]This is super creepy!

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
I loveee this shit, this is like some creepy weird stuff. I wish horror movies were at least as creepy as this but sadly they are not lol

Sabali_2

IT-support guy
|K3| Member
[DOUBLEPOST=1418693457][/DOUBLEPOST]Not weird, but this one is also made by Cunningham:
[DOUBLEPOST=1418693607][/DOUBLEPOST]

Top Bottom