Laptop question

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't know much about laptops or the hardware (CPU) so any help would be appreciated. Is there a significant difference between these two machines? (other than ram and HDD) Is one hands down better? It won't be used for gaming, just everyday stuff.

I've read the AMD is better for gaming and the Intel better for everyday stuff. Would it be a large difference in speed , or would getting the AMD with the extra HDD space and RAM be more worthwhile, while maybe sacrificing a little speed?

Thanks.

Laptop 1

Laptop 2

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Rating me dumb? Are you just trying to be a dick? What's your deal?
HAHA man you got attitude problems now eh? I accidentally pressed the button. As if you would actually think someone would actually rate you this...

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
If it's just for everyday use (work/school), go for laptop number 1, i3 processor is sufficient. 4GB RAM with 500 GB HDD is also plenty for you to work with. It's also lighter and thinner if you're into portability.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Same price? For sure #2 is better. More hdd space and double the RAM. 4GB is no longer sufficient for standard daily use, not to mention that the integrated gpu will also steal RAM leaving you with even less to work with.

#2 has a quad core cpu and a gpu. Having 8GB of RAM and a 750 GB hdd is more future proof.

Last edited:
Top Bottom