Christmas Gift for 2014!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Pretty sure I make this thread every year, but I thought of posting a new one today.

What are you hoping to receive this Christmas? From socks to cars, let's hear what y'all want! Post what ideas you have for yourself.

But don't forget that one of the best parts of the Holiday Season is giving to others. Also post what you plan of giving to others this year.

Merry Early Christmas everyone!

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I am getting £50 (not in 1 note as not many places accept them) because my mum says i am to old now to get expensive shit but i don't mind i prefer to get moneys and buy my own stuff that way i know i will enjoy it. I am thinking about a new tattoo or a mouse with it.
Also for what i am buying everyone else i will get them something like shower gels and stuff the normal cheap things ( I dont have a job so can't buy expensive shit)
2767.jpg

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I am getting £50 (not in 1 note as not many places accept them) because my mum says i am to old now to get expensive shit but i don't mind i prefer to get moneys and buy my own stuff that way i know i will enjoy it. I am thinking about a new tattoo or a mouse with it.
Also for what i am buying everyone else i will get them something like shower gels and stuff the normal cheap things ( I dont have a job so can't buy expensive shit)
2767.jpg
You can get inked with just 50£? That's like 60-70€? How big would it be?

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
You can get inked with just 50£? That's like 60-70€? How big would it be?
i payed £70 for my last one which is 5 inches (12.7cm) long and 3.5 inches (8.9cm) wide so for £50 i could get something around 3.9 inches (10cm) long and like 2.3 inches (6 cm) wide its not from a tattoo shop this guy i know has set his own shop up in his garden so its cheaper than most places

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
I think I might be getting a new phone, but they never tell me about anything, always feel like they're not actually getting me anything

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I told my parents that I want wamr socks for the winter lol. No really, I want socks!
I don´t have a lot of wishes, just wishing for immaterial stuff and hoping for next year that it gets better than this XD

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
Well, let's see. I made my list for Santa...
I want: A new laptop, new washing machine/drier, a new car, a new boyfriend, a trip, I want as a gift Day Z lol... but in all reality, I'm prob. getting clothes, pretty much money and perhaps.. only perhaps from someone, a new MK watch. I'll be getting everything else myself as a gift. I'm probably giving my roomie concert tickets, my mom an iPad cause she really wants one and dad probably will be getting clothes plus some cool tech stuff as well. My siblings, I have no idea yet.. probably gift cards, oh and my beautiful almost daughter niece whole bunch toys from disney princesses and other stuff.

I seriously want to just spend time with friends and family, I barely see them anymore.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
this is not what i want for christmas but its a pretty funny story related to it:

so a week back me and my gf decide to make a pumpkin soup, so i went out to buy a fatass pumpkin, it was 6kg, after we made the soup we had about 4.5 kg left. so we sat there thinking what to do with this shitload of pumpkin. i looked up some recepies for pumpin and discovered one for pumpkinjam. we agreed it was a good idea and decided to make it, next day we had 12 cans of pumpkinjam.

so all our relatives will get pumpkinjam for christmas this year:D

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
All I want is for Christmas is for my folks to help pay for all the parts I need to build my first gaming PC!! It'll probably count for the next five Christmases XD

Sabali_2

IT-support guy
|K3| Member
I don't wish anything for Xmas, I am good way I am now, but however I'll buy something nice to my family, friends and my cat. I don't know what yet, but it will be definitely something nice.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
All I want for christmaaaas is youuuuuu, uhhhhh baby! :rap::rap:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I've started really liking photography this year.
32251_1_xl.jpg

(Nikon, please don't kill me)

Top Bottom