Forum Goodies

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hi folks,

Been a while since I've added anything significant. So here goes:
  • Mini Avatars next to a tag ex. @WaLLy They'll be shown in posts and conversations
  • Tagged users now show their main usergroup color
  • Unread Post Count # - It's next to New Posts in the Sub-Menu in the NavBar at the top. It's a small red box; You can't miss it.
  • Links now show their site's Favicon ex. KrewGaming Google Yahoo
  • When clicking "More Options" in the quick reply box, you'll also be shown the post preview. Whereas before you'd have to click More Options and then the Preview button. All this does is save you a click.
  • Gamer Profiles - Under each post, you'll now be able to see other people's gamer names. You'll need to add your usernames here: http://krewgaming.com/account/contact-details
I didn't get a chance to verify everything is working on every theme. Please post if you aren't seeing something that I've mentioned above.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If I could give that post a like, a thanks, a useful, and a creative, I would. Thanks!

Last edited:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Is there any sort of "Mark all posts as read" button? because that unread posts thingy is gonna start really annoying my ocd.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Is there any sort of "Mark all posts as read" button? because that unread posts thingy is gonna start really annoying my ocd.
iYvuL18.png

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Is there any way i can hide the "members on in the last 24 hours" box? I find it highly distracting.

Top Bottom