New Forum Theme

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hi folks,

I've added a new theme to our forum. Currently, the color selections are blue, green and orange.

Here's what it looks like
iWmGaXS.png

Thoughts? You're more than welcome to suggest an additional color for it. :)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I like it. I think a blue, grayscale, purple, and red choices would look nice too.[DOUBLEPOST=1415577141][/DOUBLEPOST]ignore the blue, lol. Jusr realized that did not say black.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
That orange is definitely poppin. It may be a bit too bright for me. Just my opinion tho

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
The member section is finally working, and fabulously so if I may say. What's this section used for beside stalking former Krew member, I don't know.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
The only thing i would change is the buttons below shout to the same colour as the theme e.g. green buttons for flat awesome dark - green and change the max posters today box so it is the same style as the other boxes.
S38qV4I.png

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
The shade of blue in the blue theme is a bit too dark.
I tweaked the color a bit with inspector, rgb(65, 172, 255)
GXcdPZV.png

Other color suggestions:
t4uHEiB.png

Hovering over links in shoutbox produces an awkward drop shadow effect
zi34gHl.png

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I like it!, only thing I would change is to have the background black instead of grey, other than that nice :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I like it. I think a blue, grayscale, purple, and red choices would look nice too.[DOUBLEPOST=1415577141][/DOUBLEPOST]ignore the blue, lol. Jusr realized that did not say black.
Gray has been added (looks quite nice actually!), purple is on its way and red has been added.
red please :)
Done. :)
The only thing i would change is the buttons below shout to the same colour as the theme e.g. green buttons for flat awesome dark - green and change the max posters today box so it is the same style as the other boxes.
S38qV4I.png
Fixed the button colors.
As for the Max Posters Today header, that's been a bug in the forum add-on. I haven't been able to fix it :/ I've disabled it and will look for some other alternative.

Current colors (thanks @Joonikko for the HTML color codes):
Blue
Cyan
Green
Grey
Orange (new color)
Pink
Red
Yellow (formerly known as orange)
[DOUBLEPOST=1415742709,1415742105][/DOUBLEPOST]Added purple.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I can't find a color that looks bad with this. This is amazing.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Tweaked the blue to Xenforo blue (the shade on the Xenforo home page). It was too close to cyan.

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
Hi folks,

I've added a new theme to our forum. Currently, the color selections are blue, green and orange.

Here's what it looks like
iWmGaXS.png

Thoughts? You're more than welcome to suggest an additional color for it. :)
looks great i have been away for a while working out west and doing new jobs around here at the same company. When i 1st came on i went WOW this looks great. good job Wally

Top Bottom