My Open-world RPG!!

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It's finally underway! I've finally started on my first real project since moving on from GameMaker to Unity!
There's not really anything there yet, but it's gonna be a huge open world (think Skyrim) but your a mage in a world where the magic is an extinct power. It's gonna be awesome!!
vNczc27.png
Lu2jFw3.png
RAQQURr.png
yvRxaR5.png
bp0lYA9.png

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
nice job dude can i get some tips? lol im making an open world rpg for my senior project

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@Arcani well the single most important thing to remember is that your game is fun. If its not fun, then its not worth it. Message me if you wanna talk more in depth on it. I'd love to help

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
That's awesome! I remember you telling me about a game idea when we first met and thinking how much talent you had. Glad to see that talent at work.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@MelRose Thanks!! And yea, that game is still totally in the works, but it's being put on the back-burner at the moment because I really want it to be as awesome as it can be (it's the game that got me into making games in the first place, and so it's what I'm most excited to make), and so I'm waiting until I'm comfortable with tackling it :D

Top Bottom