Another COD Advanced Warfare trailer.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Game trailers are like seeing products that work perfectly on HSN. Looks great, you get excited, order the crap, then realize it's some Chinese made :bullshit: that falls apart after a month.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Whatever the hell happened to game demos? I played the shit out of the AOE 3 demos and purchased it 7 years later, just like I promised myself (but I had pirated it for a good 6 years though). And the COD 4 demo. God that hooked me so much I pirated it for the single player exclusively, then bought a copy a few months later. If your game is any good, so will your demo, so not having demo is really sketchy.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's advanced, ok. Just buy it. It's advanced. Not a little, but a LOT advanced. It's beyond comprehension. Just buy it.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Here are the Minimum specs. Another game i can't run.

55 fkn gb? :fts: These games are getting absurd. Guess it really is advanced. At least beyond my specs.
  • OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
  • Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD PhenomTM II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX-compatible

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
The game play doesn't attract me at all, I still find the jumping around absurd, even if it's in the future.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
the jumping abilities are fun as hell in titanfall...All the internet ranting about what came first ..who copied who is not so valid to me..every game copies something from somewhere,it's the nature of things..As long as the connection is as good as BO2,I'll be happy..All the pre concieved notions that kill games before they come out kind of show the jading of gamers these days..Sadly the days of owning a COD server besides cod4 are over,still there is league play for those of our clan that will get it and actually play, if we are so inclined . I personally intend to give it a chance,hope for the best,maybe give it a week or so to hear how the servers run..I enjoyed myself on bo2 when there was tons of haters so maybe I'm easier to please.

Top Bottom