Favorite perk and gun sets

PwnSauce

Banned
Best weapon / perk outfit:

1. P90 with Red Dot: it raises very fast and you can run faster with a light weapon. It has wicked range. (I popped Zack from sniper range before he got me with his sniper rifle.)
2. Desert Eagle pistol. Shoots through walls and noobs with great power. (Plus the sound is intimidating to the OPFOR.)
3. Last Stand with a .50 Cal Desert Eagle: I _love_ blasting the guy who just shot me. Worth lots of points in busy areas.
4. Stun grenade: stun a group of people then go through with your knife or deagle and waste them. Great for fighting out of a corner.
5. Claymores: Feels like a copout but they give lots of warning by their size and red beams of light. (Which, btw, don't exist on the real claymore mines. Those are electrically primed, not light triggered.)
- RPG == no good b/c of inaccuracy problems, slowness to shoulder and the same can be accomplished with a pistol. (e.g., one person per RPG is a waste.)
- C4 seems fun but you have to babysit it to get a kill whereas, claymore babysits the enemy after you leave. BLAM!
6. Sleight of hand is priceless, especially if you use a deagle a lot. Reloading time is almost gone: Priceless

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Best weapon / perk outfit:
1. P90 with Red Dot: it raises very fast and you can run faster with a light weapon. It has wicked range. (I popped Zack from sniper range before he got me with his sniper rifle.)
2. Desert Eagle pistol. Shoots through walls and noobs with great power. (Plus the sound is intimidating to the OPFOR.)
3. Last Stand with a .50 Cal Desert Eagle: I _love_ blasting the guy who just shot me. Worth lots of points in busy areas.
4. Stun grenade: stun a group of people then go through with your knife or deagle and waste them. Great for fighting out of a corner.
5. Claymores: Feels like a copout but they give lots of warning by their size and red beams of light. (Which, btw, don't exist on the real claymore mines. Those are electrically primed, not light triggered.)
- RPG == no good b/c of inaccuracy problems, slowness to shoulder and the same can be accomplished with a pistol. (e.g., one person per RPG is a waste.)
- C4 seems fun but you have to babysit it to get a kill whereas, claymore babysits the enemy after you leave. BLAM!
6. Sleight of hand is priceless, especially if you use a deagle a lot. Reloading time is almost gone: Priceless
pwn anyone could pop zack from any range with any gun before he kills you with his sniper rifle :p :p :p

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
assault class :
M4 red dot, and to show off red tiger skin
deagle
p1: 3x stun
p2: slight of hand
P3: extreme condition

Spec ops class:
p90 silenced
m1911 silenced
p1: rpg
p2: slight of hand
p3: extreme condition

Sniper class
R700
p90 silenced
p1: claymore
p2: overkill
p3: extreme condition

awesomeness ensues 8)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
M9 class

Mp5 silenced
M9 (duh)
Stunx3 OR Bombsquad
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

The MP5 and the m9 share ammo, so if you're planning on just using the m9, you can equip the mp5 instead of using bandolier :D leaves perk 1 open.

Top Bottom