Orioles Vs. Kansas City

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Obviously i'm rooting for the orioles.

Who is watching? First game is tonight. O's have home field advantage. Hopefully weather won't get in the way.

It's nice, though. Neither team has made it this far in over 20 years. If KC wins the series, I'd end up rooting for them in the World Series.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, i'll be watching. I've seen most of the playoff games to this point. The series i saw the least of was the Baltimore vs. Detroit series , mostly because the games were on early or conflicted with other games.

Should be a good series. O's power vs. KC's pitching, D and speed. If KC pitching can limit the HR's and keep the games close, i like the Royals. If not, i like the O's. Then again, KC has been hitting the HR as well so far, but I'm not sure if that will continue.

I'm much more focused on the NLCS.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not a very good start. Baltimore did a good job of getting one back after giving up four, but Shields is pretty tough. Was a rough double to give up , as it was a very good pitch that got hit. But, you can't walk guys in the playoffs! Walks are the ultimate killer and the one thing that makes me so :frustrated:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I like the Oreos .............................................cuz of the creamy filling

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Runner picked off, runner get's hit on the throw and both runners advance. Infield bloop falls and scores tying run. :LOL:

Crazy game.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Great game one. Had a bit of everything in it. I think this series is going to be back and forth and great all the way through.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hopefully.

I think O's pitching fell apart. Buck is probably kicking himself in the ass for his bullpen choices last night in the 10th.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Maybe, but he was also probably anticipating the game staying tied or going a few more innings. That's probably why he didn't go to the left/left match-up. If the game had went long, he would have used up the bullpen sooner than he'd want.

Once the tie was broken, it was an easy move.

Won't be able to watch today's game due to all the big college football games on, but i should be able to keep an eye on it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea you're probably right about that.[DOUBLEPOST=1413075527][/DOUBLEPOST]Orioles can't compete :(

But still Ventura doe. Looks like such a tool with his flat brimmed hat all high up on his head. It's baseball not a rap video.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Looked like another great game. I was flipping to it as much as i could, but missed most of it. I saw Baltimore had a chance late with the Bases loaded and couldn't score, then gave it up.

Going to be tough going to KC down 2-0.

Giants :w00t: SF better start hitting though. They left a ton of runners out there again tonight.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
games were close. Good baseball. I'd like the orioles to win, but I think that's a little optimistic at this point.

Top Bottom