GTA V PC release date

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
yo1hSq6.png

I plan on buying it for the PC! Any word on servers and what not?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No way will i be buying a game I've already purchased. All that does is encourage these companies to keep up the same practices of staggered releases so they can maximize their profits. If i lose out on a few radio stations, some prettier looking bushes and a couple of guns, well, so be it. Not worth 60 bux to me.

Gotta hand to em though. They actually get people excited to go spend MORE money on a game they already have. Brilliant.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
No way will i be buying a game I've already purchased. All that does is encourage these companies to keep up the same practices of staggered releases so they can maximize their profits. If i lose out on a few radio stations, some prettier looking bushes and a couple of guns, well, so be it. Not worth 60 bux to me.
But you're gonna play with the homies (me). :p

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I don't have the game, i've just been waiting for the pc release, having said that my 2 sons want it as well, so it's gonna be an expensive day for me when it's released.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My PC only has 4gb of RAM. Good chance my PC can't run it anyways. If it can, i'll probably download it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
What's the point of downloading it if you wouldn't be able to play it online?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Meh, we'll see. I planned on getting a second PS3/GTA V bundle for at my mom's since I don't have one there anymore...

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Graphics for this game are horrible on them dinosaur consoles. It's going to be nice to see this on PC actually playing HD unlike consoles, plus probably smoother gameplay. The online for PC should also be amazing, I pretty much only play online games.

Top Bottom