Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
I dont know who keeps the website working and running. But on my profile there is 1 thing I have a question about.

That is the "Language". I cant find it between the options and I dont know how to change.

Commodore_H

Corporal
Well, I guess that's probably because KKK didn't install and configure the Dutch Language Package for this forum. It looks like you're surrounded in English MUAHAHAHA :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll get to work on it sometime today. Thanks for letting me know. 8)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Finally got around to installing the Dutch language. You can find it in: Profile>Account Related Settings>Preferred Language.

If anyone would like me to add any other language feel free to specify which language you'd like.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
C'mon...dont say to me that english on forum is hard...and if u cant understand buttons and titles, forget to follow a discussion in a topic...

B

BloodyDeathRay

Lol, language doesnt really mather to me. I talk English, French, Russian and a bit of spanish. SUckas, ;D

K

Knife Edge

I dont know who keeps the website working and running. But on my profile there is 1 thing I have a question about.

That is the "Language". I cant find it between the options and I dont know how to change.
:pP:p:p:p:p::p:p:p:p: hehe speak english

Top Bottom