pb update for mac?

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Can someone post me the PB download link for mac? I've been getting the "error loading pb bags" from promod servers.
Also I couldn't find any download online that works so far and i found that as of 1/1/2014, the pb setup from evenbalance.com will no longer work for COD4.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Oh my goodness. I was supposed to do this for @Lola I think a week ago. Let me try right now.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thanks man. If it helps, it says Punkbuster distress. This PB Server Requires (A1407) - Error loading pbcl before I get kicked from promod servers.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Crapola. I was fairly certain mine was good o_O. I get kicked too.
5FekjPW.png

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ye, i tried reinstalling the game but no luck. Seems like this is the issue if you bought COD4 from the app store for mac.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm not getting kicked anymore. I found a working PB folder for Mac. You can download the DMG file, here.

The following may or may not work for Steam, but it definitely works if you have the Aspyr digital download.
Open up the dmg and you'll see a PB folder
Open the Call of Duty 4 Data folder
Delete the pb folder in the Call of Duty 4 Data folder
Drag and drop the pb folder from the DMG into the Call of Duty 4 Data folder
UpdatePBMacFiles_zpsc63b7aa4.png

Have fun!

Per @Gage:
I simply clicked go on upper tab, clicked go to folder> ~/library > application support> call of duty and posted there

Last edited:

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
Awesome! I did it, I haven't play yet (promod server I mean), but I'll try it very soon! Thanks Wally! :D

Pingus

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Just played my first game of zombies thanks to this post, so thanks! And hey Lola, long time - thought you were dead (glad you're not).

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
@WaLLy !! I NEED YOUR HELP!!
@HIBred !! I NEED YOUR HELP!!
@Titoezz !! I NEED YOUR HELP!!

My pc crash again and lost all data of COD. I tried to install this pb folder, but it turns out to be a .DMG instead of a folder. Can any of you please post or send me your PB folder for my mac? I would really appreciate I miss COD a lot!

Btw, when I tried to join multiplayer, a message pop up saying that the PB is disabled and I need an active PB. I don't get it.

Thank your

Top Bottom