the K3 twitter

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
So I was just noticing that our twitter account posted a hello or something a few hours ago, which is cool, but I wanted to point out the fundamental flaw in our profile photo.

The simplistic style is great, but the fact that it has "KrewGaming" written out is counterproductive, considering all the black empty space that's left in the profile picture as well as the fact that the twitter name (which is identically KrewGaming) is visible right next to it, rendering the whole thing redundant. To whoever made the profile picture, kudos to you, but please redo the pic so it blends better with the shape of a square and compliments the twitter handle (like simply writing "KG" or "K3").

Follow our official twitter @KrewGaming

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
This is KG. We are not KG.
KGTwitpic.jpg

I look at avatars before names, and it looks good. +1 for keep.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
considering all the black empty space that's left in the profile picture
Unless you're specifically talking about the space that was left on the top and bottom of the image (which was too big), it's called whitespace and it's left there intentionally to space things out and make it not feel cramped.

the fact that the twitter name (which is identically KrewGaming) is visible right next to it, rendering the whole thing redundant
A lot of people and places do this. It's fine.

I adjusted the text so that it fits the form factor a bit better.
tlJwcKK.png

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
designer fight *throws paint brush and sharpened pencil into the ring*

Last edited:

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Unless you're specifically talking about the space that was left on the top and bottom of the image (which was too big), it's called whitespace and it's left there intentionally to space things out and make it not feel cramped.

A lot of people and places do this. It's fine.

I adjusted the text so that it fits the form factor a bit better.
tlJwcKK.png
Evidently, I'm in the severe minority here with my opinion, so I'll go ahead and see myself out :K
But I do very much like this version compared to the other one. I guess it's just me, but the other one just seemed very, very cramped and wasted on potential space considering what was there.

Top Bottom