Battlefield 4

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Is free to play for a week from origin. And the week doesn't start until you launch the game, so in theory you could download it now and leave it for a week or 2 to play it :D

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
It would take a week or 2 for me to download it :/ Because of my superior connection. Add another week or 2 to that because Origin is a pile of horse:poop: :K

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
We should have a Krewgaming Platoon![DOUBLEPOST=1407627570][/DOUBLEPOST]Also feel free to add me on Origin if you didnt already. My name is K3Finch and me plays Battlefield quite a lot lately

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
battlefield 4 sure is an awsome game, cod is fun aswell, but nothing says pwned like blowing a heli out of the sky with a tank from 300m away :fy:

and incase you have heard critics say its a broken game with lots of bugs... well, i have been playing it for a little more then a 100h and havent experienced a single bug except in the achievment system, and honestly, who the hell cares about achievments? (also i admid the counterknife fucks up from time to time) but other then that, nada!

belive me, its worth gettin! give it a shot in this free weak, and who nows, maybe we´ll have a battlefield-battalion soon.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It takes that long just to start learning the nuances of the maps, ranking up etc. At least it was that way with BFBC2. IF BF4 is anything similar, it would be two weeks of :frustrated:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
It takes that long just to start learning the nuances of the maps, ranking up etc. At least it was that way with BFBC2. IF BF4 is anything similar, it would be two weeks of :frustrated:

oh, it takes WAY longer then in bfbc2, and... no highxp servers! but you dont need all the guns to give it a try^^

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
So you're saying it takes WAY longer to learn the maps and rank up? :fts:! I would get too :angry:

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Never been a big fan of batlefield since bad company 2. Keep being shot from snipers without knowing where from, then again it happens in cod4 too *cough**cough* @Hultsy

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Never been a big fan of batlefield since bad company 2. Keep being shot from snipers without knowing where from, then again it happens in cod4 too *cough**cough* @Hultsy

I enjoyed BFBC2 but i hated the damn snipers. There were so many of them in every game. You're running along and bam, dead. Never knowing where it came from. Kind of ruined a lot of matches. Once i learned how to snipe though, it became pretty fun.

I liked the servers that limited each side to two snipers.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
I enjoyed BFBC2 but i hated the damn snipers. There were so many of them in every game. You're running along and bam, dead. Never knowing where it came from. Kind of ruined a lot of matches. Once i learned how to snipe though, it became pretty fun.

I liked the servers that limited each side to two snipers.

i know exactly what you mean, i played and still play bfbc2 from time to time and the quantity of snipers annoy me aswell. but this hasnt been a problem for me in bf4 at all ( maybe a little in hardcore mode since its 1 shot 1 kill) but still a quantumleep from the sniper clusterfuck bfbc2 was. this is because bfbc 2 had smaller maps and snipers knew wich way enemys would work their way towards the objective, there is no such thing in bf4. objectives get taken in random order (conquest) and the maps are so big that enemys can come from any direction, so camping snipers wont get a lot of action. also bulletdrop and the time the bullet travels has increased. so landing a headshot from a distance is quite the challenge compared to bfbc2. also playing as rcon you will often find yourself hopelessly outgunned in bf4. and there are servers that limit snipernumbers per team. so this issue does not exist in bf4, they really did a great job at balancing this after bfbc2 ;)

give it a try! especially if you right now are not because of irritations from bfbc2, its really a different game with a different gaming experience.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks. I may give it a whirl.

It's hard to imagine maps being bigger than the Heavy metal map on BFBC2, but a lot of the maps did have many choke points it seemed. Don't even get me started on BFBC2 Vietnam. That was a nightmare.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
So you're saying it takes WAY longer to learn the maps and rank up? :fts:! I would get too :angry:

i forgot to add that while it takes way longer to level up, there is no need to really learn the maps in bf4, sure if ur going pro it will def. help, but as an avrage player like me, its enuff to simply run towards objectives however you wish. as i said, it doesnt have the chokepoints bfbc2 has, so there is no: if u run out there u gonna get instantly killed kinda spots on the maps (exept operation locker, thats a clusterfuck) bf4 is actully pretty noob friendly (exept flying, THAT will have you rage for the first month)

Thanks. I may give it a whirl.

It's hard to imagine maps being bigger than the Heavy metal map on BFBC2, but a lot of the maps did have many choke points it seemed. Don't even get me started on BFBC2 Vietnam. That was a nightmare.

well, heavy metal is by far bfbc2´s biggest map, but yes, most maps are bigger. f.ex golmund railway is figgin huge!

i can also recomend the dlc´s for everyone who has or plans to get bf4, the dlc´s really have some awsome and sexy maps. nice tropical islands with skyblue seas in naval strike, and beautiful mountain regions in china rising, also airsuperiority in china rising is simply awsome! 2nd assault is well... bf 3 classics, fun but nothing special, and the new dragons teeth has some nice maps aswell, havent been able to play it that much yet since my internet sucks atm because of construction works :|

Top Bottom