me and huntin (intro part 2)

F

foxtrot626

Hey i forgot 2 say something on my last intro. I also hunt. My family has a farm we don't raise cows or anything like that, all we do down there is hunt. If we don't hunt we spend our weekends SHOOTING GUNS YAAAAA! (I love guns) I forgot 2 say that in my last intro so i wanted 2 say that. Hunting is fun but if u want 2 go u need an experienced hunter with u and u also need tags u also have 2 take a hunter safety course. When u do all that it really is a good time.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hi fox, I too love guns although I only own one, it's a Bersa Mini 9mm. It's compact and light weight and holds 13+1. I don't do any hunting or anything like that, but I do go to the shooting range every once and awhile to target practice :p

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i only have one gun..and its a nerf gun that shoots 5 feet, holds 7 bullets, and very small. impressed?

pizdec

Corporal
LOL hey foxy i have 2 guns a .357 magnum i know ITS SWEET and a shotgun its pretty cool i go bunny hunting with it its preety cool.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't own any guns, but i do own several tanks and one fighter jet, although its from the 70's. I'm looking to upgrade soon to nukes.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Haha Damage, stfu :p

Come pick me up when you get those nukes, we can go to Washington and nuke all those Communists :D

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
ive got a cumcannon.. with grip, sort of silencer (durex has good silencers) and 2 round magazine:) and it take some minutes to reload;)

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
i want a barrett 50 cal. so i can see how much damageinc it will do to my next door neighours head, which might also stop him from looking in my house windows of a night (dirty prev)

Top Bottom