Best Relaxing Music?

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
I have been recently looking for music that could help me sleep better.

So far I have found this :

Do you guys have any suggestions?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I generally put on soundtracks to Game of Thrones (all classical scores), or unplugged albums such as Alice in chains or Staind. I also listen to Rush or Led Zeppelin sometimes when i go to bed. The Tudors soundtrack is also excellent. Great show too.

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I generally put on soundtracks to Game of Thrones (all classical scores), or unplugged albums such as Alice in chains or Staind. I also listen to Rush or Led Zeppelin sometimes when i go to bed.

you believe me or not, I was just thinking has you particularly and I guessed, your answer to this already beautiful thread

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Binaural beats. This one has delta waves hidden beneath the music which are supposed to help you sleep.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Bineural beats don´t work. I had that topic in college, it´s scientifically disproved. Just some kind of urban legend.

This is really relaxing:

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Bineural beats don´t work. I had that topic in college, it´s scientifically disproved. Just some kind of urban legend.
im skeptical about that, its been around since the 1800s and theres loads of claims they work

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Norah will chill you out but
can't beat the Hawaiians for relaxing ...we perfected it..:K

Top Bottom