Bronti's ban appeal

Bronti

Private First Class
I got banned today for scroll wheeling wich I didn't know wasn't allowed and had no warning or anything, and a guy said that I had a rapid fire bind which I have no clue what that is and I wasn't even winning or close to so I didn't think it harmed anything.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
We will wait for the mod that made the ban to give their input, and go from there.

Please be patient

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Rapid Fire script is hacking. It´s an extern script, allowing you to shoot faster and not integrated in the game, so it´s cheating. NCC Troll noticed me that you were using it. I watched you and he was right, so I decided to ban you.

[USERGROUP=37]@Moderator[/USERGROUP]

Wasn´t there a thread how to make a proper ban appeal? Couldn´t find it anymore...

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
You can rapid fire script through the game, thus making it internal. Deserves at least a warning before a permanent ban.
And according to him, he wasn't using one, but was just scrolling. Scrolling isn't allowed, but it is not the same as scripting.
I am inclined to believe him. Ban should be overturned.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
:bh: my bad.

@SiloHunter There have been several Bans for Rapid Fire before as well. I was under the impression that this is not allowed on our servers.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
You still could've asked if it was allowed. Comon man you know most servers don't like "cheats" or whatever you want to call it like that. You're not going to walk right out the classroom without asking first do you. Look, THINK, Do.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
There have been several Bans for Rapid Fire before as well. I was under the impression that this is not
If you watch someone long enough, you can usually see the difference between a rapid fire hack/script and scrolling.

I agree with Silo.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I think it is more important to find out whether he/she was telling the truth.

I.e.
Rapid-fire script = PB
Scroll wheel bind = Unban (because he wasn't warned first)
No demo = Unban (no proof)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
if the fire rate was in shorter bursts or ragged ..that may be scroll . true rapid fire hack will usually be nice and constant and can be used in long bursts...Scroll can be forgiven after warning..imo, repeated use of it would constitute ban.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I would always warn someone at least a couple of times for a rapid fire/scroll fire before kicking/banning.

It's a pretty small infraction (imo) to be banning people at first sight. If they ignore warnings/kick, then ban.

Top Bottom