Resignation

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Hello krew,
i been thinking about this for a while now, and it comes pretty much down to this:
-i will be in and out of home this entire summer
-the time im at home i got stuff to do
-my interest for cod 4 is at a low right now and it could be that way for another month or 2 idk
-and after the summer im going to move out with my gf and start studying, and thats gonna be the priority

now, ofcourse this doesnt mean goodbye, but i have come to realize that its time to resign my mod-position simply cause i cant keep up mod-activity that is required.
now i know many of our best and most active mods are doing it while studying, what can i say... hats off and the deepest repect for you guys. but i know myself and i know i couldnt do it, i wont be able to make the time required.
maybe some day, when i got time again, i will get picked again.

@WaLLy i could keep modding WaW whenever im on. pm me about it if you wish to discuss it further

well, thats pretty much it, i hope i was helpful as a mod and did my duty satisfyingly.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Thanks for the heads up dude,always grateful for all your work ...we may have to deny your request though..no demotions for you! jk :)

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
It was nice having you around man. Hopefully you will pop by every now and then.

Now, go have a good life.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
No mate, hats off to you for focussing 100% on your studying. That is a hard thing to do. You will do extremely well. Good luck.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
You don't need to study! You're already the Genius! :)
For real though, Good luck man, stay focused on the goal!

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Wünsch dir alles Gute und viel Erfolg bei deinem Studium :)

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
lol, dont be so dramatic guys, im still gonna play from time to time, check on the forum and show up to the scrims. wont go anywhere, just wont have time to mod.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
sorry to see you not in green genie, you were a great addition to the modding team.

WorldPeace

Corporal
|K3| Member
Good luck on your studies. It is the right decision and a healthy one. However, don't be a stranger and visit us sometimes. =)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You're getting your priorities straight, more power to you man! We all appreciate the time you've put in. Many thanks for the help :ytm:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I do not know what to say was; only are you going to miss us, and I ate that was beginning to know a little more; right after you come back anyway?
I wish you the best for your studies and for the rest

Top Bottom