World Cup

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Starts June 12th, can't wait. I usually don't watch soccer but the WC is one tournament i love, even if i have to suffer through games being decided on Penalty kicks.

I don't know much about the teams. Team USA probably won't do much.

Not sure who the favorites are. Probably Spain, as usual.

Anyways, hope it's a good tournament!

College world series is on at the same time :\

http://www.mlssoccer.com/worldcup/2014/schedule

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
USA USA USA! Almost the only time I watch soccer. I can't stand it most times.

If the USA can make it out of group stages, I'll be surprised.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, i never watch it outside of the Euro and World Cup. Can't really stand the rules (PK's) and all of the ridiculous flopping and intentional stoppages of play. Play the damn game and decide it on the field!

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I think Spain's domination is pretty much over, they're still favourites to some people, but I'll be looking out for Germany, and Netherlands.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Can't stand soccer cuz it's boring as a mofo... However, I will watch the WC cuz it only happens every 4 years.

Teams I'll be rooting for: Germany, Brazil, Portugal, USA (highly doubt they'll go anywhere).

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND!

Nah, Germany should win even though they lost one of their best players in the friendly match on Saturday (injury).

Ive got high hopes for Brazil though as the national team of the hosts they usually do pretty well.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
The injury is really bad at that time :/ Marco Reuss is really a big loss for the team.
I will try to watch all the games of Germany and i hope that they will get far.

There are lots of good teams that could make it, like Spain, Brasil, Netherlands, Italy or Portugal, if Ronaldo keeps his good form :D
France won´t make it that far i think, especially without Ribéry.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Germany has the best team so far. Their team is absolutely OP right now. They have the best goal keeper in the world, their midfield and strikers are just beast. The talent on the team is ridiculous. Although I usually root for Spain, it's impossible for Spain to win this World Cup. USA also has no chance of winning. It's just embarassing to watch USA play. Their skill level is no where close to that of the rest of the world. My top three teams are:
1. Germany
2. Argentina
3. Brazil

Last edited:
Top Bottom