what pc case are you using?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
well as you know ive been thinking of making a pc case as i can not find anything i like that really fits my needs and just after seeing what you guys and girls use

i have found two cases one i like and the other i think is pretty awesome but both have big draw backs

option one: - Coolermaster stryker - nice case but major draw back is far to many people have/use this case for my liking, i really want something that works for me but is not also used by to many others

option two: - Silverstone Raven 02 - awesome looking case and not many people use it but its small for a full size atx case, dose not have a lot of rad space (3x180mm in the bottom and 1x 120mm in the top) and it uses 180mm fans in the bottom

Eztazy

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
i have the Coolermaster stryker.. its great i really enjoy it :D lots of room and great cable management!
if you want to be "original" go for a "cube" case, many many cool once out there!

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
the one and only:

053.JPG

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
This one's mine:
1.jpg

My next build would more than likely be a Lian Li case or something close to it:
sp-b16001.jpg

sp-b16009.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I use a pretty standard case. The Antec 300. I wish it had more room, but i didn't know about this stuff when i built my PC. It has two front fans, one big back fan, one on the side and one on top.

The only issue i have is that sometimes my PC reboots itself when i plug something into the front jacks/usb. From what I've read, it seems that it triggers some kind of power reset. Doesn't happen often. I just keep my headphones and mic plugged in and plug the other stuff into the back of the PC.

Why don't you want a case that others have? If it suits your needs, that's all that matters.

3a01810ae7a02b60ae071210.L.jpg

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I use a pretty standard case. The Antec 300. I wish it had more room, but i didn't know about this stuff when i built my PC. It has two front fans, one big back fan, one on the side and one on top.

The only issue i have is that sometimes my PC reboots itself when i plug something into the front jacks/usb. From what I've read, it seems that it triggers some kind of power reset. Doesn't happen often. I just keep my headphones and mic plugged in and plug the other stuff into the back of the PC.

Why don't you want a case that others have? If it suits your needs, that's all that matters.

3a01810ae7a02b60ae071210.L.jpg
i dont want a case that lots of others use as where is the fun in following the crowd :). its good to be different

i think thats why i think the raven 02 is awesome because not many people have it

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You should mail me all of your common place items. Since many people use them you probably don't want them.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
You should mail me all of your common place items. Since many people use them you probably don't want them.
Post them to me pugs, It's cheaper :D

common place items such as?

im not like that with everything just like to be different when it comes some stuff. Normal/following the crowd = boring

but hey lets face it if we were all the same we would all be tight and there would be no forum, no pc, no cod and no life

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
common place items such as?

im not like that with everything just like to be different when it comes some stuff. Normal/following the crowd = boring

but hey lets face it if we were all the same we would all be tight and there would be no forum, no pc, no cod and no life

Ipods, ipads, left over PCs, erm... common looking bills and coins, you know, common stuff.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
ahh i see i have a £350 phone bill you can have, if you send me your address ill post asap

meh i dont do apple stuff

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
yep savage aint it lol but thats what i get with work calls and phoning the missus

# = hash not number lol

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
yep savage aint it lol but thats what i get with work calls and phoning the missus

# = hash not number lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_sign
"Number sign is a name for the symbol #, which is used for a variety of purposes, including the designation of a number (for example, "#1" stands for "number one")."

The term number sign is most commonly used when the symbol is used before a number; in the United States the term pound sign is catching on; the telephone key is called the "pound key".

Outside of North America the symbol is called hash and the corresponding telephone key is called the "hash key"

Are you sure? :p

Top Bottom