TheDude's Absence [PC issues] x.x

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
Hey guys,

I was talking to @TheDude and requested me to tell you all that he won't be on for a lil while because his laptop broke. So as soon as he gets it fix or another one, he'll join us again.

Just so you know :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
So you were talking to him over the phone or TS3? Cuz if it's the latter, I call shenanigans. XD

edit:
thanks for the notification nonetheless. :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
chris and lola sitting in tree......:K
RunLolaRun1.jpg

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Yeah back when he had alcoholism he used to drink and play, resulting in drunk bans/kicks and peeing over his laptop. Good times.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
haha you guys are terrible! all those comments... oh boy'
this is why I love you guys... you all make me laugh so hard.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Aint gon' get this sort of folk on other group sites, no sirr[DOUBLEPOST=1401834914][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a feeling he's not going to appreciate this thread like he thought he would when he gets back XD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Thanks guys.

I only drunkenly banned Take once as a joke, but he didn't "take" it that way. It was a 1v1 on Family Guy back when we had toons, and he was kicking my butt, so thought it would be funny. This was years ago, and it was a kick, not a ban. I was also in Boston at college... I didn't have alcoholism.

I installed steam on my parents computer. I am having a lot of issues with games.

Specs:
Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz
4GB Ram
Windows 8.1 63-bit
Intel HD GPU 4400

I run Bioshock but when gameplay kicks in I get no sound. All sound works before actual SP gameplay begins. I tried restarting at different points after saving. No go.

CoD4 SP will start, CoD4 MP will not. Prior to even getting the initial animations and menu screen, it crashes.[DOUBLEPOST=1402767778][/DOUBLEPOST]The computer is brand new. But it seems to be running slowly for the specs (which are far better than my crappy MBP 2008 which ran faster)

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
id say its your windows 63 bit edition thats causing the issues

first of all your trying to game on an igpu which is never good and seeing as intels igpu is worse than amds.

4gb of ram is also not alot to be using as im sure windows likes to use most of that.

it maybe new but its a low end pc and the i3 igpu is not gaming material, you would be better off sticking a card in there and playing like that

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
it runs dead space okay.[DOUBLEPOST=1402772096][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm saving up for my own pc to replace the broken one. This is just temporary. I was wondering if there are any fixes?

Top Bottom