New (old) shout sux!!!!!!!!!

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
because I can't use it at work >:(. Now I have to do real work to make the time go by >:(.

Oh, and no monkey either >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Oh sorry to hear that Code, I wish it would work for you while at work. That new shout we had sucked ass though, I and many others didn't like it a bit, and to me it seemed like the lag was even worse on the new one than the old one. We "might" test some other Shout Boxes in the future, and if we do hopefully it'll work for ya ;)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
oh yea.
are you guys sure this is the previous shoutbox?

i have to write a sentence like 5 times to get it to show up

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
IE 6, 7 or 8? I'll verify at work tomorrow to see if IE blocks them as well.

PwnSauce

Banned
Well, yes. The original chat to which we just changed back to does indeed suck.
It has almost no features, is limited to 20 lines of bland text and some BB Forum code.

Sometimes it doesn't update and you have to refresh the page to see changes and you can't even see who is logged in or have private conversations.

I understand that some people are uncomfortable with change but this was clearly a change for the better.

Greg

PS , Code. Be sure you have the latest flash installed. That's on of the requirements for shout to work properly.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
PS , Code. Be sure you have the latest flash installed. That's on of the requirements for shout to work properly.

Yea, I can't even do that. They control these CPU's like crazy. I can't even request updates or it will look suspicious. I work at Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne / Sikorsky Aircraft. Serious security on all computers here. :(

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well we don't want you to do anything that'll get you killed man. All we need is just a little bit of intel just the smallest bit.... 8)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yes to Cav and Cent on this one, I like this shout much better.

For one, you don't have people changing their freaking names all the time, and second who needs all those "80" features that Pwn was talking about anyways. And about the lag, well I have less lag with this one than the other one (not sure about anyone else). The point is that this is better that we know who everyone is, and that we don't need all the other crap that the other one had in the first place. This is a "shoutbox" not somewhere where you can do a 100 different things, anyways this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it :D

Top Bottom