Win a new gaming rig! ($3600)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The American Government is too busy spending money on things that matter to be bothered with a silly little thing like Education.

America has the stupidest, most ignorant citizens on the planet

In fairness, the First Lady did a great job of instituting shitty school lunches that no kid in the country likes. But hey, they're HEALTHY! Who cares if no kid eats them and they all get thrown away.

If i won this, and then sold it to buy sports cards, would y'all be mad?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
The American Government is too busy spending money on things that matter to be bothered with a silly little thing like Education.

America has the stupidest, most ignorant citizens on the planet

In fairness, the First Lady did a great job of instituting shitty school lunches that no kid in the country likes. But hey, they're HEALTHY! Who cares if no kid eats them and they all get thrown away.

If i won this, and then sold it to buy sports cards, would y'all be mad?

I can confirm they cause weight loss... but only due to kids not eating them.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
In fairness, the First Lady did a great job of instituting ***** school lunches that no kid in the country likes. But hey, they're HEALTHY! Who cares if no kid eats them and they all get thrown away.
*imaged removed by Kreubs because of a malware warning from Google

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Only because they are so self-entitled and spoiled rotten.
No, because they are either tasteless or loaded with animal fat. Most of the time cold(that's on the school, not the government). They replace all of the doritos and other chips with "baked" versions, which are only slightly healthier and not even close to tasting good.

We should be able to choose what we eat, even if we choose badly. It's only hurting ourselves.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've read a few articles on this. They toss the lunches because they are shit. Old, soggy vegetables, pizza on wheat crust, wheat bread etc. I'm all for health because it's going to become a huge epidemic (far more than it is now) in 10 or 20 years, but those lunches just suck.

The rig. I want to win it. The end.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've read a few articles on this. They toss the lunches because they are shit. Old, soggy vegetables, pizza on wheat crust, wheat bread etc. I'm all for health because it's going to become a huge epidemic (far more than it is now) in 10 or 20 years, but those lunches just suck.

The rig. I want to win it. The end.
021011coletoon.jpg

I want to win the PC but I didn't bother with any of the links. :thinking:

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
How about instead of making school lunches slightly more healthy, they make the schools more efficient so there's more time for physical activity. Wowza crazy idea.

And you can all just stop signing up for the giveaway, I've already won.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That sign reminds me of some guy i saw @ the store yesterday. 350lbs at least and had over 40 steaks (not kidding) in his cart and was still packing more in.

So glad i don't eat like shit anymore. I may miss eating certain things sometimes, but the trade off isn't even close to worth it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Man, I haven't eaten a good steak in a while. :drool:

Anywho, lets continue the school food in 'Murica discussion (since we all know nobody from here is gonna win)... I wanna know what a happy medium would be.. where the peeps that want the fatty foods (pizza, hamburgers) and the healthy-eaters can get along without anyone bickering. Will 2 different meals be served?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've had red meat like three times in the last 14 months. I was tempted to get a rib eye since they were on sale, but i decided against it.

I eat fish 4x a week. I can't get enough Steelhead. Having it tonight. Expensive though.

Top Bottom