unreal ! incredible!

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Cruelty? Why didn't the camera person pull the cat back?
I am once again sorry!
this is cruelty! I see a cardboard moving in the corner of the building. remark and the cat, who tries to aggripper wall

I did not notice only when I read the word cruelty I have decide to watch the stage several times. it is a monstrosity and I apologize to you all[DOUBLEPOST=1399847452][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cruelty? Why didn't the camera person pull the cat back?
I am once again sorry!
this is cruelty! I see a cardboard moving in the corner of the building. remark and the cat, who tries to aggripper wall

I did not notice only when I read the word cruelty I have decide to watch the stage several times. it is a monstrosity and I apologize to you all

Last edited:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I agree with the title here, Cat didn't really loose a stride, fell...hit the ground and continued running like normal.
SUPERCAT

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
22617.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I remember reading about some idiot high school kid on a class trip last year. Someone, as a joke, dared him to jump off the Golden Gate.

SO he did. And lived. Suffered a leg bruise.

Oh. He doesn't have shit on 33,000 feet. lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well I think she was in a plane. With, having more surface area, may have a lower max velocity. Still, being in a plane might be more dangerous. There are a lot of cases of people falling large distances with their parachutes failing to deploy, and still surviving.

Pretty amazing.

People have also been picked up by tornadoes and dropped over a mile away unharmed.

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
My cat pulled shit like this. He jumped off my 4story house in Poland and ran off. Came back in a few days after he realized he wouldn't get fed.

Top Bottom