App Icon for potential K3 App

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey, y'all. So first off, I don't expect us to recieve an app for mobile (as awesome as it would be) anytime soon, or ever.
BUT.
I thought it'd be neat to make a potential app icon for it INCASE it ever comes to light. What do y'all think?

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
What kind of app? Like for the forums? The Xenforo reactive themes do a good job at not requiring a 3rd party app for scaling the forums for mobile devices.

Nice icon.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I never tested out adding a bookmark to the home screen (apart from work stuff) but I did just now. Seems like Xenforo adds their own icon. I found a plugin to at least change that icon. @King_JCD @Joonikko and anyone else for that matter: can you guys make an icon so we can put it up for vote? The winner will get the honors of being our official app icon :)

Must be at least 200x200, png, and should be square. Ex:
logo.og.png

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
Make the design flat so that it fits in with iOS 7 as well.
I do like the first three ones too.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Make the design flat so that it fits in with iOS 7 as well.
I do like the first three ones too.
@WaLLy Do IOS and Android homescreen icons differ? If so, I could make one suited for IOS 7's flat style as well as Android's layered style.

Also, since theres an official competition now :snigger:, would y'all prefer something from me similar to what I put above, or something different?[DOUBLEPOST=1399220901][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, am i allowed to submit more than one?

Last edited:

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
Nice, King, it looks great. IMO even just a simple shoutbox-app would be great! It takes ages to type all that in my mobile browser :D

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm not terribly confident in the color scheme of this one, but here it is nonetheless:
BlueRibbon App Icon
IOS:
t2N34OE.png

Android:
mbM0ClN.jpg

IOS7:
Gdag1T4.png
Android:
CfnpUOf.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1399331198][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's another one.
icn_K3AppIconCod4_Adr
IOS7 & Android:
pcXS8oE.png

Kapkn2O.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1399343214][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I've got a really REALLY good idea for one...but it's kinda alot more detailed than all my previous entries. So it's going to take a few days, maybe a week. Hopefully not too long..[DOUBLEPOST=1399386162][/DOUBLEPOST]...nvm.... turns out my software can't handle it :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom